Saturday, January 10, 2015

Super Simple Deviled Eggs

Go Seahawks! In getting ready for the game today, I've made my super simple deviled eggs. They are easy to make and great for a party.

Ingredients:

1 dozen hard boiled eggs (I like to make 13 eggs, so I can snack on some before the party)
3/4 mayonnaise
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 pepper


Peel the shells off all the eggs.  

Cut the eggs in half

Place the egg whites on a separate plate or super fancy deviled egg platter 

Place all of the yolks in a medium bowl

Add the mayo, salt, pepper and curry powder to the egg yolks. I like to buy spices in the bulk section of my grocery store. Makes is a lot more inexpensive to try new recipes. 1 tsp of curry powder was 16 cents. 


Mash the egg yolk mixture with a fork till its thick and creamy. If its a little lumpy thats ok. 


Now fill the egg whites with the egg yolk mixture. 

Looking good!

Now sprinkle the paprika over the eggs. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator till ready to serve. Go Hawks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment