Thursday, January 15, 2015

Birchbox Day!

 I received my Birchbox in the mail today. Its like a special present for me every month! I've been subscribing to Birchbox for almost a year and I love every time I get a package in the mail.

This is how it works: its just $10 a month and they send you little beauty samples, snacks, and other goodies in a monthly package. If you like a product, you can then order it from their website. So simple.





This month, I got some shampoo, conditioner, lip gloss, hairspray, perfume and lotion. On their website they have a detailed questionnaire, so they know what products you like. Don't worry gentlemen, they also have a Birchbox for you too. If you're looking for a way to try out new products without having to run to the mall, give Birchbox a try. #birchbox #birchboxbrag


No comments:

Post a Comment